Stay connected!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Review: Removing CND Shellac Manicure


So guess who wore a Shellac Manicure for a full 21 days? You guessed right....Me!  Check out the full review of my shellac manicure HERE.

I promised to share with you beauties my full process so here it is.  I was minding my own business and my left hand decided it wanted to interupt what was happening on the right and nick my thumb nail! At this point I was convinced that my Shellac'ing was over. So I started by peeling the shellac as if I was removing a sticker and here's what happend...



Shellac Manicure at 21 days...
CND guarantees a full 14 days

My nails were strong and experienced growth.  I was very surprised at how strong they actually were.  I normally don't experience this type of growth without assistance from any type of product so I was shocked.

Here are my nails after I shaped and buffed them.  I applied a clear base coat.


I am loving my nails!
I'm experienceing some withdraws...
but this is what I will wear until my next Shellac'ing!



CND has a full range of nail care products. 
Visit them to find out more and locate a salon in your area!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks easy enough! I'm wearing Shellac now and totally want to take it off. Not b/c I don't like it but because I've had enough of wearing the same color. HA!! I'm hoping I can wait until at least 2 weeks.

Leslie said...

My nails feel weak after wearing the shellac.

Unknown said...

I have wanted to try this forever! I have to do it soon!

Unknown said...

I have to take mine off. It's been two weeks and I have a ton of growth. I usually saturate a cotton ball and wrap it with foil.