Stay connected!

Friday, March 11, 2011

REVIEW: Aqua Benefits by Sans Soucis

I love sales and so if I find beauty products..on sale, I'm all in. Whisking through TJMaxx recently I found myself checking out the clearance items. 
I stumbled upon Aqua Benefits by Sans Soucis. Sans Soucis means "worry free" or "care free".  Sans Soucis, based in Germany uses thermal spring water from Baden-Baden, a town in Germany.  This water is said to be plentiful in minerals.  It reaches the surface of the earth as Sodium Chloride.  It is full of minerals that are seen as supporting cardiovascular problems, metabolism upsets or respiratory complaints.  The residents of Baden-Baden believe in the healing powers of the springs to promote their good health and well-being.

Here are the products that I purchased...

Aqua Benefits Moisturizing 24 Hour Creme-Gel
Priced at $47.00 .... I paid $3.00
After morning and evening cleansing, apply to skin and massage in gently.
A light, cream-gel complete with high quality ingredients to protect the skin surface against dehydration, boosts moisture levels and supplies moisture hour after hour. This new formula prevents dryness lines and moisture loss as it strengthens the skin's protective functions. The oil-free cream-gel forms a light, protective moisture film on the skin which is ideal as a makeup base and great for summer months when a light textures are often preferred.

What I thought...
Great deal.  Would I purchase again, yes but not for $47.  It's light just as described by the company and smells GREAT.  I noticed that my skin was softer and didn't have dry patches as normal.  I do believe however that I could get the same results from other moisturizing cremes.


Aqua Benefits Moisturizing Eye Care
Priced at $55.00 .... I paid $3.00
Mornings and evenings, apply to eye contour tissue and pat in gently.
A very light eye cream with Skinasensyl®, a peptide that lowers the skin’s sensitivity, thus protecting tender eye contour tissue from external and internal irritation. It counters the redness and inflammations caused by hot or cold weather, indoor heating and seasonal changes. It is fragrance free and prevents dryness lines around the eyes. Eye contour remains soft and supple and better able to withstand everyday stress.

What I thought...
Great deal. Would I purchase again, no and certainly not for $55 unless I was in desperate need. I don't really have problems with the skin around my eyes so it was difficult to notice a change.  I do like that fact that it's light and didn't carry a heavy odor. 

No comments: