Stay connected!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Trend Alert: IS THAT CHALK IN HER HAIR?

New trends sprout up every day. Chalking is the new alternative to get fun and funky temporary hair coloring.  If you're a fan of hair trends set by celebrities such as Lady Gaga and Willow Smith, Chalking might be up your alley. 


Celebrity hair stylist Kiyah Wright takes her turn with Chalking on her clients. Check out this video where she Chalks the blonde tresses of her client Ariana Pierce.


Feeling this trend? 
What color would you wear in your hair?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Αfter examinе a number of of the blog рοsts in your web site now, anԁ I really like
yοur mannеr of bloggіng.

I boοkmaгkеd it to my bοοkmark web site recοгd and
might bе checκing again soon.
Pls check out my ωeb sіte as nicely and let me κnoω whаt you thіnk.



Also viѕit my wеbsitе: lepcdeglingue.dyndns.org.outerstats.com