Stay connected!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Product Review: Luzern Labs Pure Cosmeceuticals

For the past month, I've been using Luzern Labs Pure Cleansing Creme and the Serum Absolute Rehydrate.  In regards to products doing what a company vows it to do, these two win!

Water-activated, soap-free, deep cleans as it gently conditions
Ingredients: THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Organic Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Lactoperoxidase, Xantham Gum, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase.

Key Ingredients:

o Natural Vegetable-derived actives deep yet gently clean
o Swiss Glacial Water delivers vital hydration and energizes
o Bio-Swiss Plant extracts calm to alleviate signs of stress


Key Benefits:

o Natural hydrators bind moisture to the skin
o Lipids repair skin to ensure long-term hydration
o Maximizes the benefits of your daily moisturizer
o Helps tissue repair and improves nutrient use
o Skin appears firmer, smoother, dewy soft

My Thoughts: Honestly, I'm never the first person on her tip toes for a cream cleanser. I prefer super duper cleansers that lather. In the back of my mind, it if lathers, it's working. This is 2nd cream cleanser that I've used that has changed my mind.  I really like it. The Pure Creme Cleanser leaves NO RESIDUE on the skin.  There's no strong scent, it rinses very easily and removes makeup. After using the cleanser, I noticed my skin was smooth and didn't feel dry.  I continually monitored my dry spots and noticed a decrease in how often I had to use more moisturizer.  It settled any irritation to the skin and calmed sensitive areas around the eyes and nose.

Final Verdict: You won't be disappointed with it. 



Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5 + Bio-Lipid Moisture Enhancing Complex
Ingredients: THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Organic Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Lactoperoxidase, Xantham Gum, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase.

Key Ingredients:

o Hyaluronic Acid helps to keep skin smooth and
o Panthenol (Vitamin B5) infuses moisture into the deeper layers of your skin.
o Bio-Lipid dispersion rebuilds the protective barrier to ensure long-term hydration.


Key Benefits:

o Natural hydrators bind moisture to the skin
o Lipids repair skin to ensure long-term hydration
o Maximizes the benefits of your daily moisturizer
o Helps tissue repair and improves nutrient use
o Skin appears firmer, smoother, dewy soft

My Thoughts: I was immediately surprised by the texture of the Serum. To my surprise it felt the opposite of what I expected. This serum is clear in color and is very light and fresh. It settles into the skin very quickly. It's almost like it disappears into thin air. That's just how light it is.  I applied just 2 pumps, which was enough to cover my face and neck. The firming and smoothing comes immediately.  I normally have dry patches near my nose and under my eyes.  With this Serum in conjuction with the Cream Cleanser that also adds moisture, I haven't had any issues with dryness.

Final Verdict: It's worth it. If replacing moisturizer was an option, this might be it.


Visit Luzern Labs for more information about all of their skin care products. 
Get updates from Luzern Labs > Twitter, Facebook and YouTube



No comments: