Stay connected!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Product Review: Anu Essentials Shampoo and Conditioner


Anu Essentials sent me a sample set of the brand's hair care products. Since I've decided to experience a little more with my natural tresses I wanted to use the products.  I washed my hair with the Anu Essentials Nourishing Cleansing Gel Shampoo and conditioned with the Moisture Rich Conditioner. 

The brand advises to start your shampoo with just a dime size amount. I love a good lather, so this initailly was a little awkward for me in thought. For some reason, I always felt like I needed a glob of product to get a good lather. Don't judge me just yet because I have since learned my lesson. 

I also have learned from Natural Hair Stylist and Educator Felicia Leatherwood that the proper way to shampoo your hair is to start from the scalp and work your way out to the hair. So I too the advice of the Anu Essentials and Felicia with my first run of testing the Anu products.

I shampooed my hair in the shower and washed it twice.  I was happy with my results. I like that my hair felt light, clean and fresh.  I also noticed that my hair was soft and I hadn't used the conditioner.  

I was very pleased with the conditioner as well.  I applied the conditioner to my hair and combed it through.  My hair was soft but didn't feel heavy, which is what I liked most.


Anu Essentials
Shampoo and Contioner

Anu Essentials Shampoo

Anu Essentials Conditioner

Visit Anu Essentials for more details on all of the brand's Hair Care and Skincare Products!

Nourishing Cleansing Gel Shampoo
8oz 18.00

Moisture Rich Conditioner
8oz 18.00

If you're in the NY area, visit Khamit Kinks Natural Hair Salon for Anu Essentials


1 comment:

Anu Prestonia said...

Thank you so much RevealingBeaute for this lovely review. I am so happy to know that our line worked well with your tresses.