Stay connected!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Savannah FASHION'S NIGHT OUT!

I had the most amazing time at Savannah FNO! The NYC bug was on me baaaaad! Surprisingly, because the stylish Lovemuffins of Savannah showed up and out.... it kinda felt just like NYC!

It was such an honor to work alongside, Jules of Dollface by Jules who keyed the makeup for the event. This beautiful young lady is a powerhouse Makeup Artist and I'm thankful to be connected with her.

Our team rocked! We glammed up over 50 models for the show. The Savannah FNO team did an awesome job! 1 street. 2 runways. Fashion at it's best, genius!

If you're in the Savannah area, get ready for February! I'm sure the team at @FNOsav are prepping to bring the best in fashion back to the runways of Broughton!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you!! Keep up the good work!! Zoe xxx