Stay connected!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pooka Pure & Simple


Today marks my 14th day of using POOKA Pure and Simple products.  I’m so excited to share my thoughts on them.  They’re full of earth’s greatness (natural ingredients) and offer amazing results. 
Pooka contains oils from nuts, vegetables and essential oils that are necessary for our bodies, hair and nails.  These products are full of vitamins and minerals that will ensure long, lasting results.




Shea and Olive Hair Butter

I was ecstatic to try this hair cream because I had a few moments of the dry scalp, which of course equaled dandruff. We’ll let me tell ya…it is ah’mazing! This hair butter is a perfect blend of Shea Butter and Olive Oil and it smells awesome. It is infused with Rosemary, which stimulates hair growth/strength and Lavender which is sooths the scalp. I made a habit of using this butter twice a day to relieve me of my dandruff problem. My first day of using this product was Sat. Jan 8th and honestly as of today I have not had a problem with my scalp being dry. I began to notice a change with a week of using is on a consistent basis of massaging it into my scalp at least 2x a day. This butter is also recommended for skin nourishing as well.





 
Fresh Sugah Whipped Cream

This little delicatessen is absolutely superb. It is a body moisturizer that is infused with shea butter and the scent of grandma’ kitchen the day you asked for a cake! I love it because it’s light and fresh. The sweetness of this cream is just right. Not too much, but certainly just enough to make you go ummmmmmmmm! It’s great for your daily moisturizing and definitely a winner when it comes to soothing and nourishing your extra dry areas.



 
Nectar Hair Oil and Treatment

This oil is a winner with me! I love it because its light, smells great and can be used for your hair and body. I began using this oil in conjunction with the Shea & Olive Hair Butter for my hair. After using it and doing a little research on essential oils; I followed the bottle’s note and also used it on my skin. What an amazing thing to do!!! I used it daily on my skin too. I had a few dry patches on my upper jaw and jaw line. I’ll blame it on the change in the weather. This oil immediately began to clear up the dry patches. The oil is infused with Lavender (disinfect scalp/skin, circulation, soothing, antifungal properties, treats eczema) , Peppermint (Vitamins A & C, many minerals/nutrients, removes dandruff, cooling, nourishes skin) and Lemon (Vitamin C, circulation, balance sebaceous glands) Essential Oils, which all are great for our skin, hair and nails. The oil can also be used as a hot oil treatment for your hair.


These products can be purchased from Pooka Pure and Simple.  You'll find a full range of Body Care, Hair Care, Candles and Gift Sets that are true for YOU!


For more information on essential oils check out www.organicfacts.net 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

i have tried their shea and olive butter and love it! I want to try the hair oil..

Unknown said...

i love pooka too!!

Unknown said...

@Leslie, you WILL NOT be disappointed!