Stay connected!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Product Review: Fashion Fair Perfect Finish Cream Makeup

 I was super excited when my Fashion Fair package arrived! I hadn't been in tune with the brand since the launch of the Sam Fine Collection and could't wait to see what was next.  This will be a series of product reviews that will also feature the NEW collection: Eyes Wide Shut inspired by  Tia Dantzler.  You'll have to stay tuned for that!
 




Why I Love Perfect Finish Cream Makeup?

I'm in love with the texture.  It's one of those creams that kind of fits in the middle.  It's not too smooth that it won't stay in place, but it's still movable.  It doesn't take much and offers a medium to full coverage depending on application. Tender is my perfect match, literally! It's a warm with neutral undertones.

Get your perfect finish!

For a luminous finish formula, it wears very well.  The first few weeks I didn't prep my skin and was shocked by the results.  I didn't use any moisturizer or oily control products.  I wanted to see just how well it would wear and I was very surprised by the results.  I couldn't believe it!!! I got a ton of compliments on how smooth my skin looked.  Some days I used a little or and found that touching up by "tissue blotting" was the same.  I set the foundation with MAC Mineralized Skinfinsh in Deepest Dark and oh honey, I was in love!

Final Thoughts:

The Perfect Finish Cream Makeup has become one of my favorites.  I simply love the look of this foundation.  After wearing it with no skin prep products, I moved on to using a moisturizer and a oil control primer by NYX and the finish was the same.  I would advise not to use too much moisturizer if you're an oily or combination skin type.  I did notice that I had to blot a little more during the application but it wasn't excessive.  If you have any hyperpigmentation, I think the Perfect Finish would be a great product to use.  At first dab, you're back to an even tone. A little certainly goes a long way.

Fashion Fair (purchase)

  • Luminous Finish
  • Normal to Dry Skin
  • Water Resistant
  • None Streaking
  • Vitamin Enriched
  • Medium to Full Coverage
  • Comes in 19 shades
  • $25.00
  • Purchase online at Fashion Fair or in stores (Macy's/Lord&Taylor/Belk/Dillards/Bon-Ton)
Wearing Fashion Fair Perfect Cream Makeup
Images were taken with my iPhone. No filter used. Shade variations are based on lighting.






Photo/Google Images: Fashion Fair
Personal photos

Products were supplied by the brand.  No compensation was received for this review. Thoughts are my own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review. I haven't used fashion fair foundation, except on one of my sister's friends because it was hers. Your makeup always looks great. It looks natural on you, and the coverage is good, too.

RevealingBeaute said...

Thank you Kim! :)