Stay connected!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Simply Anna's Fashions and Creative Designs

It is with such pleasure that I'm able to blog about Simply Anna's. If you've ever met someone that had an lasting impression on you, you're able to understand how I feel.  That's what Mrs. Anna Battle does for everyone. She makes you wish you could keep her forever!!!! Honestly, you can. That's because after you've worked with Ms. Anna on creating and designing custom garments for yourself, you'll always come back for more.

I've had the wonderful experience of working with Simply Anna's for her 2012 Fall Fashion Show. I created the makeup looks and beauty experience for her show.  Such an amazing moment.

Mrs. Anna has been been in the design/tailoring business for over 20 years.  I'm always pleased when I can visit with her in the boutique and plunder in the fabric room.  She's just as lovely as her smile, and takes no breaks on speaking the truth about what works for you. 

It is with great enthusiasm and excitement that I can introduce to some, and present to others...


ANNA BATTLE



I'm a super fan of Damask. Ms. Anna designed and tailored this blouse for me.

Some of my favorite designs by Ms. Anna









For moe of Simply Anna

No comments: