Stay connected!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My favorite @PIXIBeauty Palette

I first learned about Pixi Beauty when I worked with Melissa Angert at her beauty suite during She Con in Orlando, FL. Pixi was a beauty sponsor for the All Things Chic beauty suite and oh, boy did they sponsor! All the guests went away with swag bags full of Pixi Beauty products.

One of my most favorite items that I use (a lot) is the Fairy Face Palette. It has a row of eye shadow colors, a row of lip colors and the most adorable color block of blush/highlight colors.

I normally use this palette for day looks. The eye shadow is very pigmented and are long lasting when paired with the Pixi Beauty Lid Last Shadow Pen.  What I love the most about the palette are the blush shades. It gives the most fantastic glow over any cheek contour you want! I pair the shades with any and every contouring shade that I've worn. Yeah... It's just that great!
The three blush colors can be worn alone or mixed for the perfect pink!

Fairy Face Palette

no flash

flash
Missing the top shade of eye shadow... clumsy sally did it! :)


Here are a few pics where I've worn the blush/highlight colors.
Enjoy!







Pixi Beauty products can be purchased here. The Fairy Face Palette is priced at $34.00.


No comments: