Stay connected!

Monday, October 22, 2012

"Balancing My Act" with Danielle Knox for Lifetime TV

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to reveal the beaute of Danielle Knox, Host on Lifetime TV's hit show for women, The Balancing Act!  The show was taped with a live audience during The Southern Women's Show in the beautiful city of Jacksonville, FL.

I always enjoy working with awesome people.  It confirms that anything is possible when everyone is on one accord and ready to get the job done.  That's just what happened with The Balancing Act team!

It was an extreme pleasure working with Danielle.  She's much of a beauty girl and that made the experience even better. I did a purple smokey bronze eye, lots of cheek action and beautiful skin! 

My prized possession beauty product would have to be the Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder by Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. Wheeew, did this powder save the day!!! I don't know what I would have done without it.  Lights, camera, action is more like... lights, lights and more lights. If you're looking for a powder that works very well against shine and provides lasting results, try it!


The episode of The Balancing Act will air on Lifetime TV, Tuesday, December 18th! I'm super stoked to get my very first TV Project Credit!!!!

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!! 

For more information about Danielle, click here
She has an amazing beauty and skincare line called Play Pretty! 
(be on the lookout for product reviews)

Check out The Balancing Act weekdays on Lifetime TV 7 am est!












No comments: