Stay connected!

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Spring Beauty Wish List

Hello Beauties....

Well, it's time to add some sparkle and color to your makeup collection along with a few new items to get that skin nice and clean. 

I'm starting with these items for now.  Here's my list of Spring Beauty must-have items.


Tarte Mineral Poweder Bronzer $29




Urban Decay After-Glow Cheek Tint $24



Urban Decay After-Glow in Crush


Urban Decay After-Glow in Fetish

Urban Decay After-Glow in Score





Sephora Dusk Til Dawn $17






Mia Clarisonic Cleansing
System - Lavender $149




Pooka Pure and Simple
Pomegranate Collection
Body Oil, Body Mist, Shower Gel,
Body Butter and Polish $62



Milani Baked Eyeshadows $7.49

Teal The Truth

I Heart You



I'd love to hear what your must-have items are....do tell!


2 comments:

TheSeventhDistrict said...

I want a Clarisonic too! I keep hearing great things about it so I'm gonna have to make the investment

RevealingBeaute said...

Yes! I've already put it on my birthday list for myself!!!