Stay connected!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Black Opal's TRUE BEAUTY Model Search




I am so EXCITED to share with you beauties that I'm not a contestant in
Black Opal's TRUE BEAUTY MODEL CONTEST. 
I need your help to do this!
I am asking that you vote for me in order to be considered in the finals.

Prizes*GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1) will be awarded:

Professional makeover session and photo shoot in New York City

Starring role in Black Opal's worldwide marketing material

$20,000.00 Scholarship award

One year's supply of Black Opal cosmetics


*FINALISTS (20) will each be awarded:

Opportunity to be featured in
Black Opal's worldwide marketing material, at sponsor's discretion

$2,500.00 Scholarship award

Complimentary Black Opal Cosmetics

You are allowed to vote Once per day/per email address for the vote to be counted. 
Voting ENDS March 31, 2011.
Thank you in advance for helping me become a
FINALIST and WINNER of the 2011 True Beauty Model Search.







No comments: