Stay connected!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fearfully & Wonderfully Made...

Hello Beauties...

I had a small shoot on Sunday and thought I'd share a few pictures. 
As I've grown older, my love for photography has increased. I have not always liked taking pictures.  A lot of my feelings were birthed out of insecurities that I had picked up along the way.  My journey of development as a whole person, had shifted my feelings.  I'm content with who I am, and loving who I have the ability to be.  My desire is that EVERYONE else feels the same way about themselves too.  It's a beautiful thing when people walk in confidence and recognize that they too, are walking testaments of our Father's majesty and splendor.  One of my favorite affirmations is, "I am Beautiful, I am Wonderful...God made me that way!"

 I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well.  Psalm 139:14 Word English Bible











Photographer: Susan Sheppard
Location: Downtown Waycross

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely beautiful. I love your clean look for hair and eyebrows. Great portraits!

Kerissa said...

You look beautiful in the pictues because 1. the Father radiates from you, 2. You should be confident that you are fabulous woman and 3. the photographer did a good job. Blessings!